- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 5
– double bedroom with ensuite
– double and single bed with ensuite
- ensuites with bath, separate shower, basin & toilet
- living room with two sofas, views over countryside
- cosy stone built open fire, solid wood flooring
- tv & dvd player, cd/radio/music system
- wifi internet access available
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- gas oven & hob, microwave
- fridge & freezer, dishwasher
- dining table & seating for 6
- washing machine & tumble dryer, ironing facilities
- large enclosed garden with childrens play area
- patio area, garden furniture
- pets & guide dogs welcome
- disabled wheelchair access
- cot & highchair available
- bed linen & towels provided
- electricity & central heating included
- tea/coffee & scones on arrival by request
- car parking available for two cars
The restored 4-star (as approved by Northern Ireland Tourist Board) cottage is situated in a quiet rural setting and is convenient to all local amenities.
Perfect location for touring St Patrick’s country, Strangford Lough & Newcastle. Also Tyrella beach, St Patrick’s Visitor Centre, Downpatrick race course and numerous golf courses (including Royal County Down) are all close by.
Close to entertainment, restaurants and shops. Stabling facilities on site at extra charge.
– Nearest Town: 2.5 miles
– Nearest shop: 2.5 miles
– Nearest Pub/Entertainment: 1 mile
£375: May, June, Easter / Christmas & New Year
£325: Rest of Year
£150: Weekend (2 Nights)
£200: Bank Holiday Weekend (3 Nights)
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable on arrival.
– check in 11am or later, check out 11am
– rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
– linen/towels supplied free of charge
– electricity included
– central heating included
– welcome pack: tea/coffee & scones on arrival by request
What’s Not Included
By Phone: Edward Gordon
Phone: (028) 4461 9700 uk | +44 28 4461 9700 intl
Mobile: 077 1141 3882 uk | + 44 77 1141 3882 intl
You can submit a booking request to the owner by clicking on relevant dates on the calendar. Please note that Sally Gardens calendar is set for weekly bookings beginning on a Saturday. For any other dates or short breaks please use the ‘contact tab’.
Small screen note: Calendar month arrows may not be visible due to screen space issues, turn screen on side to create more space and arrows will become available.