- 3 bedrooms to sleep 6
– double bedroom & tv
– twin bedroom & tv
– twin bedroom
- 2 bedrooms have views over Strangford Lough
- bathroom with shower bath
- living room with views over Lough
- swivel seat with binoculars to enjoy the views
- colour television & dvd player
- dining area (6 chairs) leads out to patio
- fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker & microwave
- fridge-freezer & dishwasher
- washing machine & tumble dryer iron and ironing board
- bed linen & towels provided free of charge
- oil fired central heating – oil & electricity extra
- ample parking
- high chair & cot available on request
- small library – books, dvds
- large gardens
- sun room patio with garden furniture & barbeque facilities
- telephone (payphone – calls charged)
- sorry no pets & no smoking
The cottage’s front door is to the side of the property enabling the main bedroom, second bedroom and living room to enjoy the panoramic views over the Lough. The large windows frame these views and add a light and airy feel to the cottage. There is a swivel chair in the living room complete with binoculars to enable you to wile away the hours. The living room extends down the left side of the cottage incorporating the dining table and leads out through patio doors to the rear garden. There is ample space here for numerous activities including the ability to engage in some outdoor cooking via a barbeque area.
The kitchen is to the rear of the property and leads into the conservatory. This excellent feature to the cottage possesses the ability to drag you away from those panoramic views and entice you into what can only be described as a fantastic sun trap. If you fancy a bit more fresh air then you can take advantage of the garden furniture, grab a book and kick back and chill. With surroundings like these the only challenge is when it is time to leave, but you know the answer to that don’t you, yes, book a second week!
Whiterock Bay, Killinchy, is ideally situated for exploring the Strangford Lough and Ards Peninsula area, with several places of interest lying within 40 minutes drive from Whiterock. Some of the many places to visit include National Trust properties at Castle Ward, Rowallane and Mount Stewart, also Portaferry Aquarium, Delamont Country Park and Castle Espie. This is an area rich in natural beauty and is renowned for its outdoor pleasures with special appeal to walkers, bird watchers, golfers, yachtsmen, artists, and genealogists. After all the activity you will be happy to relax in the two local bars and restaurants, Balloo House and Daft Eddy’s.
Prices per week £ stg
£400: April – June & September
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable 28 days prior to arrival.
– check in 4pm, check out 11am
– linen/towels supplied free of charge
What’s Not Included
– electricity at extra charge
– oil central heating at extra charge
By Phone: Claire Lindsay
Mobile: 075 7806 8110 uk | +44 75 7806 8110 intl
You can submit a booking request to the owner by clicking on relevant dates on the calendar. Please note that the calendar is set for weekly bookings beginning on a Sunday. For any other dates or short breaks please use the ‘contact tab’.
Small screen note: Calendar month arrows may not be visible due to screen space issues, turn screen on side to create more space and arrows will become available.