- 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 6
– large double bedroom, kingsize, tv, 1st floor
– double bedroom, 1st floor
– single bedroom, 2nd floor
– single bedroom, 2nd floor bright
- bathroom: bath, separate power shower, w.c. & basin
- additional cloakroom with w.c. & basin, 1st floor
- large home over three floors
- living room to front with tv & dvd player
- wi fi internet access
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave & fridge freezer
- bright dining room, gas fire, overlooks courtyard
- washing machine & dryer, ironing facilities
- courtyard with garden seating, gas bbq
- courtyard enclosed, garden fencing & gate for safety of children
- electricity & gas central heating included
- cot & highchair available on request
- bed linen & towels included
- car parking available, sorry no pets & non smoking
- coffee shops & restaurants few 100 metres from your door
- easy access to waters edge & marina, shops & library
- local parks & leisure centre – all within a few minutes walk
- train station 10min walk: to Dublin/Belfast/Holywood
Hideaway Two is central, yet private to Bangor Centre. You are in a quiet location, yet minutes from all of Bangor famous Seaside town. The 5 star world class marina which accommodates sailors from all over the Globe is just a delight to sit and observe at the Waterfront and only a 5 minute walk. The town’s top class restaurants, ‘watering-holes’ and shops just make everything so easy to unwind!
Children are catered for at the new Pickie-fun park, just opened in May 2012 at a cost of £2.6million. With crazy golf, play park and waterfalls, it’s a fantastic space to let the young (and older ones) play and relax. Coffee shop on site, beautiful coastal walks all within 2 minute walk.
Ward Park with it’s tennis courts, beautiful gardens, and bowling green is a must to see. Just a 5 minutes walk from the Folly. The Library is adjacent to the Park.
The Heritage Centre with it’s Museum, Restaurant and walled gardens are also within 10 minutes walk.
There is always something on offer at the Heritage Centre, from music presentations, Drama, Literary Events etc., and you can see the Film Footage of ‘Old Bangor’ too.
National Trust Houses and gardens are also within either a 20 minute drive to Mount Stewart, or Castle Ward a 40 minute drive. Such beauty and space, a wonderful arena for a day away picnic.
Bangor Golf Course is an 8 minutes walk away from the Folly.
Bangor Train Station is 5 minutes walk. So you can be in Dublin in 1.5hrs, or Belfast 20 minutes away. Titanic Quarter Halt 16 minutes away with the new vibrant Titanic centre, so much on your doorstep, so much to explore.
Prices per week £ stg
£530: Easter/Christmas/New Year & Halloween
£490: Mid Season
£460: Low Season
£310: Small Breaks (3 nights) n/a high season
£235: Small Breaks (2 nights) n/a high season
25% deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
– check in 4pm, check out 11am or by prior arrangement
– rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
– damage deposit applicable
– linen/towels supplied free of charge
– electricity included
– central heating included
What’s Not Included
By Phone: Chris Nelson
Mobile: 07730 573 325 uk | + 44 7730 573 325 intl