- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6
– double bedroom: kingsize bed, 1st floor
– double bedroom: 1st floor
– twin bedroom
- upstairs bathroom: bath with shower over, w.c. & basin
- downstairs shower room: shower, w.c. & basin
- open plan living area
- bright living room overlooking spacious courtyard
- wood burning stove, patio doors to courtyard
- flatscreen tv & dvd player, dvd library & board games
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- large window overlooking courtyard
- utensils provided, picnic basket, rug etc.
- electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge freezer
- dining table & chairs
- washing machine & tumble dryer
- iron & ironing board, clothes line
- garden furniture & charcoal bbq
- courtyard landscaped with pavers, not overlooked
- double gardens for privacy & security of children
- bed linen & towels included
- central heating & electricity included
- cot & highchair available on request
- sorry no pets, parking available
- central Bangor location, yet quiet & private
Hideaway Folly is central, yet private to Bangor centre. You are in a quiet location, yet minutes from all of thee attractions of the seaside town. The 5 star world class marina which accommodates sailors from all over the Globe is just a delight to sit and observe at the Waterfront and only a 5 minute walk. The town’s top class restaurants, ‘watering-holes’ and shops just make everything so easy to unwind!
Children are catered for at the new Pickie-fun park, just opened in May 2012 at a cost of £2.6million. With crazy golf, play park and waterfalls, it’s a fantastic space to let the young (and older ones) play and relax. Coffee shop on site, beautiful coastal walks all within 2 minute walk.
Ward Park with it’s tennis courts, beautiful gardens, and bowling green is a must to see. Just a 5 minutes walk from the Folly. The Library is adjacant to the Park.
The Heritage Centre with it’s Museum, Restaurant and walled gardens are also within 10 minutes walk.
There is always something on offer at the Heritage Centre, from music presentations, Drama, Literary Events etc., And you can see the Film Footage of ‘Old Bangor’ too.
Bangor Golf Course is an 8 minutes walk away from the Folly.
Bangor Train Station is 5 minutes walk. So you can be in Dublin in 1.5hrs, or Belfast 20 minutes away. Titanic Quarter Halt 16 minutes away with the new vibrant Titanic centre, so much on your doorstep, so much to explore!!
Prices per week £ stg
£560: July/August, Easter/Christmas/New Year & Halloween
£520: Mid Season
£480: Low Season
£330/295: Small Breaks (3 nights) n/a high season
£250/240: Small Breaks (2 nights) n/a high season
25% deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival
– check in 4pm, check out 11am or by prior arrangement
– rental days flexible depending on availability
– damage deposit applicable
– linen/towels supplied free of charge
– central heating included
– electricity included
What’s Not Included
By Phone: Chris Nelson
Mobile: 07730 573 325 uk | + 44 7730 573 325 intl