- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6
– master bedroom, kingsize bed, 1st floor
– double bedroom, double bed, 1st floor
– twin bedroom, two single beds, 1st floor
- upstairs bathroom: bath with shower over, w.c. & basin
- downstairs shower room: shower, w.c. & basin
- open plan living area
- bright living room overlooking spacious courtyard
- patio doors to courtyard
- flatscreen tv & dvd player, dvd library & board games
- broadband internet access
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- large window overlooking courtyard
- utensils provided, picnic basket, rug etc.
- electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge freezer
- dining table & chairs
- washing machine & tumble dryer
- washer dryer & ironing board, clothes line
- garden furniture & charcoal bbq
- enclosed courtyard for security and privacy
- bed linen & towels included
- central heating & electricity included
- cot & highchair available on request
- sorry no pets, parking available
- central Bangor location, yet quiet & private
Hideaway Folly accommodates up to 6 people including two bathrooms. The clean, fresh and bright accommodation is perfect for relaxing and switching off.
Hideaway Folly is central, yet private to Bangor centre. You are in a quiet location, yet minutes from all of thee attractions of the seaside town. The 5 star world class marina which accommodates sailors from all over the Globe is just a delight to sit and observe at the Waterfront and only a 5 minute walk. The town’s top class restaurants, ‘watering-holes’ and shops just make everything so easy to unwind!
Children are catered for at the new Pickie-fun park, just opened in May 2012 at a cost of £2.6million. With crazy golf, play park and waterfalls, it’s a fantastic space to let the young (and older ones) play and relax. Coffee shop on site, beautiful coastal walks all within 2 minute walk.
Ward Park with it’s tennis courts, beautiful gardens, and bowling green is a must to see. Just a 5 minutes walk from the Folly. The Library is adjacant to the Park.
The Heritage Centre with it’s Museum, Restaurant and walled gardens are also within 10 minutes walk.
There is always something on offer at the Heritage Centre, from music presentations, Drama, Literary Events etc., And you can see the Film Footage of ‘Old Bangor’ too.
Bangor Golf Course is an 8 minutes walk away from the Folly.
Bangor Train Station is 5 minutes walk. So you can be in Dublin in 1.5hrs, or Belfast 20 minutes away. Titanic Quarter Halt 16 minutes away with the new vibrant Titanic centre, so much on your doorstep, so much to explore!!
Prices per week £ stg
£85 per night July & August, Christmas & New Year, Easter & Halloween
£79 p/n May, June and September
£75 p/n Rest of Year
10% discount on 7 nights or more only. Will show in calendar below when booking.
20% deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival
– check in 4pm, check out 11am or by prior arrangement
– rental days flexible depending on availability
– £150 refundable damage deposit applicable
– £50 cleaning fee per stay
– linen/towels supplied free of charge
– central heating included
– electricity included
What’s Not Included
By Phone: Chris Nelson
Mobile: 07730 573 325 uk | + 44 7730 573 325 intl
You can submit a booking request to the owner by clicking on relevant dates on the calendar.
1. Select dates on calendar 2. Fill in your information 3. Owner will then confirm 4. Send payment by clicking payments tab.
Calendar Note: Minimum 7 nights July, August, Christmas & NY, Easter & Halloween. Minimum 3 nights rest of year.
Small screen note: Calendar month arrows may not be visible due to screen space issues, turn screen on side to create more space and arrows will become available.