- 1 bedroom sleeping up to 3
– open plan upstairs with double & single
– drawn partition allows privacy for single bed
- upstairs bathroom with shower, basin & w.c.
- open plan living area with living area, kitchen and dining
- tiled flooring with contemporary feel and spot lighting
- flat screen 32″ tv, dvd player & dvd library
- broadband internet access
- dining table suitable for four
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave & fridge
- washer/dryer, washing line, ironing facilities
- cot & highchair available on request
- sorry no pets & non smoking
- bed linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity & central heating included
- coffee shops & restaurants few hundred metres from your door
- easy access to waters edge & marina, shops & library, local parks, leisure centre – all within a few minutes walk
- train station only ten minute walk: trains to Dublin/Belfast/Holywood
This cottage will have great appeal for those seeking a relaxed holiday, yet within a 5 minute dander of all the towns amenities, including the world class Marina. Restaurants, Shopping centre, are all within a ‘stones throw’! The local train, bus station and Leisure Centre are all within 10 minutes walk. Cottage has its own private car parking space and an outside sitting area. Although the cottage is compact, it has a fully fitted kitchen and eating area with a table and four chairs. The sitting area with flat screen TV offers all that is needed to unwind.
Upstairs the open-plan sleeping accommodation, will suit two + adults, as there is a kingsize bed and a single bed. The bathroom comprises of a power shower, wash hand basin and w.c. The cottage is heated by oil fired central heating and has an immersion heater for water too.
All bed linen is included, together with towels for everyday use (not beach towels), these are included in the cost. The cottage is fitted with a security alarm. There is a no smoking policy in place! Sorry no pets. There is internet access available on prior request and a mobile phone that guests can use during their stay. Please advise of any requests prior to check in.
Train line provides easy access to Ulster Folk and Transport Museum in Holywood and of course much more!
Prices per week £ stg
£64 per night July & August, Christmas & New Year, Easter & Halloween
£61 p/n May, June and September
£58 p/n Rest of Year
10% discount on 7 nights or more only, will show in calendar below when booking.
25% deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival
– check in 4pm, check out 11am – rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
– £150 refundable security deposit applicable
– £30 cleaning fee
– 10% discount on stays of more than 7 days
– linen/towels supplied free of charge
– electricity included
– central heating included
What’s Not Included
By Phone: Chris Nelson
Mobile: 07730 573 325 uk | + 44 7730 573 325 intl
You can submit a booking request to the owner by clicking on relevant dates on the calendar.
1. Select dates on calendar 2. Fill in your information 3. Owner will then confirm 4. Send payment by clicking payments tab.
Calendar Note: Minimum 7 nights July, August, Christmas & NY, Easter & Halloween. Minimum 3 nights stay rest of year.
Small screen note: Calendar month arrows may not be visible due to screen space issues, turn screen on side to create more space and arrows will become available.