- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4
– double bedroom, ensuite, sea views
– twin bedroom, high ceiling, sea views
- ensuite with mains shower, toilet & basin: sea views
- main bathroom: bath & electric shower, basin & toilet
- bright open plan living area with unrestricted sea views
- open area leads out to decking and beach/sea access
- great location for writers, painters looking for inspiration
- sunrise over sea horizon, views of Isle of Man
- mingle with nature, birds, seals, badgers & hares
- large bright living area with lofted roof/ceiling
- tv, dvd player & cd/radio player
- wifi internet access available
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- dining with seating for six
- electric oven & hob, microwave
- fridge & freezer, dishwasher
- washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
- oil fired central heating & open fire
- linen & towels supplied, introductory welcome pack
- patio furniture & barbeque facilites available
- cottage is wheelchair accessible and on one level, wide doors
- sorry no pets & non smoking, ample car parking
- due to location dwelling is not suitable for children, adults only
This is a beautiful, tranquil part of County Down that will have you coming back frequently.
Flora Cottage enjoys a privileged position on Millin Bay with the sea shore lapping your back door.
The views are outstanding and unrestricted with the sea and the sky meeting to form your horizon.
Being in such an environment means that you are immersed in nature.
Apart from badgers, hares and the ability to bird spot on the retreating tide, seals can also at times be seen frolicking not far off shore.
Waking up to the scenery with the sea yards from your door can only have you wishing to stay for another week.
The environment is unique and conducive to reflection and creativity, the perfect place for artists and painters.
Flora Cottage shares the location with the owners private dwelling.
Prices per week £ stg
£700 July/August & Easter/Christmas
£600 April – June, Sept – Oct
£500 Rest of Year
£250 Weekend (2 nights)
£150 deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
– check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
– rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
– damage deposit also applicable
– linen/towels supplied free of charge
– electricity included
– central heating included
– welcome pack
What’s Not Included
By Phone: Karen Erwin
Mobile: 087 241 5844 irl
+ 353 872 415 844 uk | + 353 872 415 844 intl
You can submit a booking request to the owner by clicking on relevant dates on the calendar. Please note that the calendar is set for weekly bookings beginning on a Saturday. For any other dates or short breaks please use the ‘contact tab’.
Small screen note: Calendar month arrows may not be visible due to screen space issues, turn screen on side to create more space and arrows will become available.